At WellSpan Cardiology, we care for patients with new and chronic heart conditions, including chest pain, irregular heartbeat, hardening or narrowing of the arteries, heart muscle disease, congestive heart failure, heart attack and heart murmurs. Our physicians are skilled in diagnostic cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and critical care medicine.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Services we offer
Diagnostic cardiology services include:
- Echocardiograms (2D and 3D)
- Exercise and pharmacologic stress testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Holter monitor and event recorder services
- Cardiac CTA, CT and MRI
- Catheter ablation for cardiac rhythm disorders, including atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac defibrillator
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT and CRT-D)