WellSpan Internal Medicine - Lebanon
Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
Services We Offer:
Our physicians and staff are committed to providing you and your family with personalized, high-quality health care. We provide a comprehensive range of services designed to meet your family's needs, including:
- Comprehensive physicals for men and women
- Treatment of illnesses and minor injuries
- Assessment and management of chronic health conditions including cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes
- Allergy injections
- Skin care, including removal of skin lesions
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Geriatric healthcare focused on the older adult
- Comprehensive health care for women, including routine health maintenance exams, preventive health care, pap smears and breast exams
- Birth control
- Treatment of injuries that are not life-threatening or an emergency
Make an Appointment:
Call our office during regular business hours. See details above in our list of office hours.
Need Another Option?
If you need care when our office is closed, we encourage you to visit the MedExpress Urgent Care, located at 1010 West Crestview Dr., Lebanon. Please call ahead at (717) 272-7469 to verify that MedExpress participates with your insurance.
Request a Prescription Refill
If you need a written prescription, please call the office during regular business hours 24-48 hours before you need it.
Please contact our office during regular business hours for general health and non-urgent questions.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening condition, dial 911 or go to the closest emergency department immediately.
Prepare for Your Appointment:
Our physicians and staff strive to partner with you and your family to achieve the best health care possible. To help us serve you and other patients better, please:
- Give us as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment so we may offer that time to another patient.
- Call as early as possible if you have an immediate need to be seen due to illness or injury.
- Be prepared to give our receptionist complete information when you call, including the reason(s) for your visit. This will allow us to schedule the appropriate amount of time to address your needs.
- Bring all medication in their original containers with you each visit so we can verify them and provide you with appropriate refills. Please note that we will not prescribe any new medicines by telephone.