WellSpan Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in clinical collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine
Mon - Fri 8 am - 4:30pm
Sat - Sun Closed
At WellSpan Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we understand that your quality of life and self-image can be enhanced by a change in your appearance. Whether you need cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, our practice uses scientific and procedural advances in plastic surgery to ensure that your procedure is about you and the results you want.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- “DIEP flap” (breast reconstruction) procedure
- Breast augmentation, lifts, reconstruction, and reduction
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Perineal and vaginal reconstruction
- Skin grafts
- Face lifts
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Removal of skin cancers, skin and muscle flaps
- Scar revision
- Cosmetic injectable products including Botox, Juvederm, Restylane and Voluma