WellSpan Urology - Lebanon County
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
Sat - Sun Closed
** On August 1, 2016, Good Samaritan Urology Associates was renamed to WellSpan Urology **
Services We Provide:
Our providers offer comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services to a variety of patients. Our team uses the most advanced technologies and procedures available to perform a complete range of invasive and minimally invasive surgeries including robotic surgery. Our goal is to optimize your health and to ensure each patient receives the highest quality, most personalized care.
We offer comprehensive care with a full range of diagnostic and treatment services to address conditions of the bladder, prostate, kidney and other areas which include, but are not limited to:
- Urologic surgery
- Vasectomy & vasectomy reversal
- Kidney stones
- Cancer of the prostate, kidney, bladder, etc.
Make an Appointment:
Call our office during regular business hours. See details above in our list of office hours.
Request a Prescription Refill
If you need a written prescription, please call the office during regular business hours 24-48 hours before you need it.
Please contact our office during regular business hours for general health and non-urgent questions.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening condition, dial 911 or go to the closest emergency department immediately.
Prepare for Your Appointment:
Our physicians and staff strive to partner with you and your family to achieve the best health care possible. To help us serve you and other patients better, please:
- Give us as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment so we may offer that time to another patient.
- Call as early as possible if you have an immediate need to be seen due to illness or injury.
- Be prepared to give our receptionist complete information when you call, including the reason(s) for your visit. This will allow us to schedule the appropriate amount of time to address your needs.
- Bring all medication in their original containers with you each visit so we can verify them and provide you with appropriate refills. Please note that we will not prescribe any new medicines by telephone.