WellSpan Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
At WellSpan Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, we diagnose and treat disorders of the uterus, cervix, vagina, bladder or rectum that may occur as a result of aging, childbirth or injury. We know these conditions often go unresolved due to embarrassment. However, our fellowship-trained urgynecologists and their staff offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plans in a compassionate environment, respectful of your sensitivities.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Services we offer
- Medication, rehabilitation and other non-surgical treatments
- Botox injections for pelvic floor muscle spasms
- Minimally invasive and same-day surgery, including robotic surgery with the daVinci® Surgical System
- “Pacemakers” for bladder and bowel control
- Management of vaginal mesh complications