WellSpan Employee Benefits at a Glance
Each of our employees has different benefit needs. That's why WellSpan provides a comprehensive program that lets you choose the benefits that are right for you and your family. Depending on the position, benefits may include:
- Medical insurance: Select a PPO, POS or traditional indemnity option, including prescription drug benefits, that meets your needs.
- Dental insurance: Select dental coverage for diagnostic, preventive, restorative and orthodontic services.
- Vision insurance: Select vision coverage for protection against routine expenses associated with vision maintenance.
- Life insurance and accidental death: Provided by WellSpan at no cost.
- Supplemental life: Select supplemental life insurance available for employee, employee's spouse and children.
- Retirement savings plan: Includes WellSpan funded automatic base contributions, employee voluntary contributions and WellSpan matching contributions. Vested in WellSpan's contributions after 3 years of service.
- Paid time off (PTO): Begin earning time on your first day of employment.
- Short-term disability: Provided by WellSpan at no cost.
- Educational assistance: Financial assistance to qualifying employees who choose to take educational or technical training courses that satisfy degree, certification or registry requirements for employment in a specific position with WellSpan.
- Forgivable loan: Program that pays for tuition and expenses for individuals pursuing education for high demand, hard-to-fill positions. Eligible positions identified by human resources leadership.
- Flexible spending - Save pre-tax dollars for expenses in dependent care FSA and healthcare FSA
- Credit union: Available for all employees.
- Employee Recreational Activities: Discounted tickets, coordinated trips, merchandise and more.
- Child care: Resources available to assist employees in locating quality child care in our community.
- Complementary medicine discounts: Receive an employee discount for services provided at the WellSpan Center for Mind/Body Health