WellSpan Pediatric Medicine - Tuck Street
At WellSpan Pediatric Medicine – Tuck Street, our physicians and staff provide a wide range of services including preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses for pediatric patients from newborns to children under 18 years of age . Our focus is to help your family become and stay healthy. If you require more specialized care, we’ll coordinate those services with other WellSpan providers and community partners.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Treatment of childhood illnesses and injuries
- Preventive check-ups, exams and immunizations
- Care of acute and chronic illness
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Courtesy visits for expectant parents to meet the baby’s doctor